Printemps (Springtime), about 1917, Natalia Goncharova, Russian, 1881-1962, oil on canvas, 41 x 24.5 inches, Bequest of Miss Mary E. Walter, 1994.024.007
On this day so focused on giving love to others, spend some time giving yourself a little love. You’re worth it! Fill your heart with art, music, mindfulness, and chocolate.
- Enjoy being serenaded by Harmonia, the University of Notre Dame’s female a cappella group.
- Find your own rhythm drumming with Nicole Williams of One Love Community Circle.
- The New York-based Love Yourself Project will be in the Museum leading an origami heart-making workshop.
- Take a guided “De-Tour” into the galleries to explore self-compassion through a slow look at a work of art.
- Savor the flavors of delicacies lovingly created by local chocolate company Violet Sky
After all, you can’t love someone else if you don’t love yourself first!
Convenient, free parking available in the Bulla Road Lot off of Twyckenham Drive. A shuttle runs continuously between the lot, the Hesburgh Library, and the Museum until 7:45 p.m.